Which university transcripts are required?

Applicants must provide the university transcripts of Higher Education studies (no need to provide Secondary education transcripts).

If your university can not provide an English translation of your transcripts, please provide both a copy of the original transcripts and a copy of the official translation.

If you are a senior student, you have to provide at least the transcripts of the 3 or 4 first years of your Bachelor studies, and if possible the list of the courses that you will take until graduation.