Do I need to provide an English test and which tests are accepted?

All the students must provide an English test for the application.

The accepted English test are the following:

- TOEFL ibt (minimum score 80), TOEFL paper-based (550)

- TOEIC (750)

- IELTS (6.0)

- Cambridge test

These English proficiency certificates are valid for 2 years.


Students from English speaking countries just need to provide a certificate from university stating that the medium of instruction for the Bachelor studies was English.